Monday, February 7, 2011

5 Achievement


1 Interenet
I can’t live without it.
Thanks to the internet, I can get the information which restaurant is the best and something like that. It is easy to communicate with people from the other countries. I can travel the places I don’t know at all. If there is no interenet, I wouldn’t travel alone.

2 Digital camera
Thanks to the camera, I can save my pleasant memories. And thanks to the digital camera, I can save huge amount of pictures without hesitation to pay for the films and to stock the paper pictures.

3 Momofuku Ando
He invented the instant ramen and cup noodle.
Thanks to him, we can have nice meals instantly.

4

5 To be here
This is the greatest achievement for me. To study abroad is a valuable experience. I can study English with intelligent students and great teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment