Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What makes me feel good....

I do love Dublin. Bot! there is only thing I don't like......is the BATH. I miss Japanese bath so much.

We have nice bathes in our house and there are also ONSEN facilities everywhere in Japan. Onsen  means "hot spring" in Japanese. Naturally hot water from geothermally heated springs.

There are a lot of Onsen in Japan. We soak ourselves in the hot bath whose temperature is around 40 degrees and get out of it when we are warmed up. The natural hot spring contains the ingredients good for your health. It could heal wound, illness, sickness, and mental disease sometime. When we soak in it, we always say "AHHHHHH! I FEEL LIKE IN HEAVEEEENNN" Our mental stress and physical fatigue will dissolve rapidly in the hot water and revivre. We can get vital energy.

There are two types of Onsen. One is indoor and another is outside. Outside Onsen is more wonderful. We can be freer in the open air.

Call me if you come to Japan. I can take you Onsen which I recommend. And Enjoy Sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment